Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello Blogging World!!!

Ok I've decided to do this blog for all of my friends and family who we rarely see because I want them to be able to see little George. I am totally new to this so it may take me a while to get the hang of it. Katie Pugh set this up for me, so she is going to teach me the ropes. George is not here just yet. I am 38 weeks this week, and if I don't have him before, the doctor is going to induce me on January 8th. We are really excited to actually have a date. I am going back to school Monday- Wednesday, so let's pray the ninth graders don't send me into labor at school. I will keep everyone posted now that we have this blog. My goal today is to take some pictures of George's nursery. Maybe I can get this all figured out soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's about time you got this thing going. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete