Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

George and the great outdoors.





George has not been able to spend a lot of time outside due to the frigid weather we have had since he was born. So we have really enjoyed the last few days that have topped out at 70 degrees. We strolled twice this week, and of course being the overprotective mom that I am, I bundled the little guy up in what looks like snow gear. Bless his heart, he was probably sweating. I just didn't want him to get cold. I took some cute pictures of him with Bailey's mom outside on the swing. I think he was enjoying being outside. I am so ready for springtime!






1 comment:

  1. I just looked at baby George's stats and he and Henry were the exact same length and weight when they were born....once again, precious! Laura

    ReplyDelete