Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

George's First MSU Game

George and his daddy are excited to be in Starkville on a beautiful fall Saturday.
George and his Uncle Jack
discovering the cowbell
George and his future girlfriend Sadie Roper

George decided he needed a little more cowbell.
George with his Mommy and his Auntie Sara

Sweet little Bulldog fan.

We took George to his first MSU football game this weekend. I have been really nervous about taking him because he gets upset sometimes when he hears loud noises. Yesterday I was blow drying my hair, and the noise made him cry, for example. Well, it turns out that even the loudest of cowbells doesn't bother my baby. He did great at the tailgate and at the ballgame. He even made it until halftime, and it was a six o'clock game. He was in awe of the crowds and the noise. I was pleasantly surprised and proud of my little man. I think we have a future bulldog on our hands.

4 comments:

  1. i love his facial expressions! wish i could have seen yall. wasn't the weather fantastic???

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracie! george's little face is adorable in all of those cowbells pictures! he is SUCH a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! I am so glad yall had a great time! We are planning on coming to the Egg Bowl and want to see your sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that George went to his first game... and liked it! Good to know that he will be a great friend to my little boy and a wonderful boyfriend/future husband to my little girl. Fun times!!!

    ReplyDelete