Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Eventful Weekend




This weekend was very busy for me but also tons of fun. Friday night was Tupelo's Junior Auxiliary Charity Ball. We went with a group of our friends and had a blast.

Jamie, Mary Stewart, and I

Rebecca and I at the charity ball. These were the only two pictures I got from the night. I am so bad about not taking pictures when I get to any kind of wedding or event. I go in with great intentions and then barely even think about snapping a picture. Oh well, at least I got a couple from the night.
Saturday night I went to Memphis with a group of my girlfriends from college to see Jersey Boys at the Orpheum. It was so much fun to see everyone, but this time, I did even worse with the picture taking. I ended up taking only one picture at dinner of Haaga and me (which I am so glad I got because she and I have not made a picture in way too long) . I miss all my sweet friends so much, so I really enjoyed the much needed girls night.

No comments:

Post a Comment