Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Beach 2010


We had a great trip to the beach this year. George loves ALL water, so he liked the ocean and loved the pool. We went with both mine and Bailey's families, so it was a blast to get to spend time with both. I would live at the beach I think. (Minus the tar balls that came at the end of the week. :(

Running to the ocean.


"C'mon, Carter. Get in with me. The water's great!"


He loved riding on the golf cart.


Out to eat at Gulf Coast Steamer.

Goldfish snack by the pool.

Cute cousins.

Luke, Holly, Carter, Hal, Donna, Me, George, and Bailey


Beach babies

Pool fun!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures, Gracie! George is such a cutie! Where in the world did you find that GREAT green floaty? I've been looking for something like that for Brantley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat your child with a spoon...miss and love y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete