Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Water Baby

swimming with mom and dad
sun makes him sleepy


little naked boy
our little angel


I like this swimming thing...
He loved to look at the turtle on his float

Life is good....
happy little guy


When Bailey and I got back from the wedding on Sunday afternoon, we took George swimming for the first time.  He absolutely loves the water!  I was a little nervous, but he floated in his little float, splashed, laughed, squealed, and even skinny dipped!!  It was so much fun to watch his first little water experience.  The video below is of him laughing so loud. Please excuse me in the background.  I have learned as a new mom that you will do absolutely anything to hear that precious little laugh, even if it means you have to make a complete fool of yourself.  

  

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love acting like an idiot for your child? We do that a lot around here. So glad you're getting to spend the summer with the babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I need to pinch those cheeks!! Looks like he loved it and loved his mama acting silly-what a sweet sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I know y'all were glad to get back to George after the weekend! Can't wait to see him during football season! I'm adding you to the blog roll, if that's ok, so I can see updated pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!! I finally found your blog!! George is a little cutie!! I know you guys are having so much fun with him!!

    ReplyDelete