Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

This Easter was a big one for the Menetre family. George got his first big boy haircut. We went to church and ate lunch with my family, and George finally started officially walking. He has been taking steps for awhile, but Sunday afternoon we went to the park to let him play. He must have not liked the way the mulch/ gravel felt on his knees when he was crawling, so he just stood up and walked, and has been walking ever since. Everyone told me that one day he would just decide he could do it, and they were exactly right. It is the cutest thing. I could watch him toddle around for hours!!

George toddling at the park on Easter afternoon.
Some pictures I took after church.
Please excuse the drool on our outfit. We are doing some serious teething right now.

Happy Easter from our family!!
My family on Easter Sunday


Somebody got a visit from the Easter bunny!!
Now for some pictures of the first haircut on Friday of Easter weekend.
On our way to George's first haircut!!

Mommy, I'm not sure how I feel about this haircut situation.

But I might be okay if I get to sit in the big red airplane.

Last picture of the Baby George look.

Thanks, Abby for giving me a big boy haircut!!

I am still getting used to life without the baby mullet. He looks sweet with his big boy hair, and I knew it was time to cut it because it got caught every time I tried to fasten his bib. It was also rather funny (and I wish I had a picture) when it was wet. It literally went down his back. Abby let me save some of his sweet curls. Maybe they will grow back. I can only hope so!! Happy Easter, everyone! I thank the Lord for what He did for us, and for all his many, many blessings.













4 comments:

  1. Bye bye baby mullet! But his new haircut does look sweet! People think my child is a boy when she is dressed in pink so don't worry about the mistaken "she's" and "her's"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time warp: Bailey years ago!?!? George is so precious & so like his dad! Love your family photo

    ReplyDelete