Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

George 14 months


Showing out for the photo session.
This picture was taken last Sunday after we went to lunch with Bailey's family at Old Waverly. After he finished his lunch, he was being a little unruly so I took him outside to walk around. Some golfers were coming in to eat lunch, and they stopped and looked at him in his little bubble (with knee socks keep in mind, not tights) and said to me, "She sure is cute, but I hope her little legs don't get cold." This is only about the tenth time lately someone has mistaken him for a girl, and when I correct them, they always get so embarrassed so I decided to take a different approach. I responded, "You're right, I don't want her to get cold." And I took him back inside with the resolve to get a hair appointment first thing Monday morning. We will be getting it cut today at 2:30. I held on to his sweet long curls as long as I possibly could. I will post pictures later, and hopefully, soon people will know he is a boy.
Strolling along with one sock off and one sock on....

Sink bath at Nonna's

Standing up and being Big!!
Swinging!

George LOVES being outside...who doesn't in this weather we have had lately?
exploring at Nonna and Pal's
Always trying to open a door.


or climb over things

taking steps....so big!!!


watching Little Einsteins with his Pal

Sitting in Nonna's magazing basket

Hey!!!


Hanging out in his new chair at Nonna and Pal's



With Carter and Pal

2 comments:

  1. That precious boy nowhere near resembles a girl. Does his Aunt Sara need to visit Ginger's over the weekend and bring him some man clothes? Love ya'll and the adorable pics of little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! So glad I ran into y'all today! Hope y'all have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete