Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

George Hays Menetre

What a big yawn.
My mom and dad...so excited!!

Proud daddy!






Right after he brought him out.





This is Cathy posting for the Menetre family and I am so happy to announce that George is here! After 27 hours of labor and a C-section, George arrived into the world at 8:45 am. He weighs 6 lbs 15 ounces and is 19 inches long. He looks just like Gracie and is the sweetest little thing. Mom and Dad are also doing good and are thrilled to have their little son to hold.


This is a picture of Hal with the little guy.

(Now this is Gracie posting!!) Thanks Cathy so much for posting for me while we were in the hospital. I am sorry guys...but I am gonna find some better pics for you now that I am home. That picture of me was just plain scary. I thought I would post less of swollen mommy and way more of cute baby!! Thanks for all the texts, calls, support, visits, and prayers. Bailey and I could not make it without all of our great friends and family.

When I am not so exhausted, I will post more pics and tell the long story about how this little guy got here.










19 comments:

  1. yay! congrats to your new little one! can't wait to see more pictures. so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gracie! He's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! i am so excited for ya'll! can't wait to meet baby george!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie he is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him. You were such a trooper. I can't imagine 27 hours of labor... you were a great mommy from the start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is too precious! So glad we got to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Can't wait to meet him in person. I still can't believe you went 27 hours only to have a c-section...yuck. Big time, Gracie...that's big time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!! Being a parent is the best!! So glad you have a blog so we can keep up with precious George!! He is so sweet!! Holden can't wait to meet his future tailgate buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Gracie! I had no idea that y'all had a blog! Congrats on your sweet baby boy! He is just precious. Treasure every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Gracie and Bailey- George is gorgeous and Cathy is right he looks just like Gracie! I can't wait till we get to meet him- and Chesley can't wait to either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he is precious! there is nothing better in the world than a brand new baby! congratulation ! LD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Gracie and Bailey! He is precious. 27 hours, wow. You are a trooper. Glad he's here. You will be wonderful parents.
    Love,
    Mollie Walker

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is beautiful, and you look great for just having gone through 27 hours of labor! Congratulations!
    Love,
    The Gapen Family

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe you took down my pictures:) You looked great! I love the new pics of little George! He is just so cute and I am so glad I got to see him of the day he entered the world! So glad you are home and I cannot wait to see you on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My little monkey is so so handsome!!! He is already loving his minky dot woobie from his aunt SB. I'm counting down the days until we come visit...love you five! SBS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your handsome little man! Y’all are going to be great parents… even though Bailey will raise him a Cardinals fan. Lots of well wishes from our little family to yours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Gracie. He is beautiful! You will have so much fun with him

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! He is perfect. I'm so glad you have a blog now so we can see more pictures of him! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! It's Leah! I just discovered this blog today! I love these pictures of baby Gorge! He is sooo cute. My dad KNOWS we have to come and visit you guys! I can't wait to see baby George in person! Love you guys,:)

    Leah<3

    ReplyDelete