Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Something I like.....

Casey thinks this is his toy.





Susie watching out for her baby.


George enjoying playtime.



It's really neat to see George start to notice things. I'm not really sure what all he can really see, but he has really taken an interest in his little play gym (I think that's what it's called.) I think he likes the bright colors. Everyday we take a little time and play in the play gym. He just stares and kicks his little legs. It definitely has his attention. I tried tummy time for the first time this week. George is not a fan, but he does work on pulling his head up which is the point I guess.





I have to say that when we got this little toy, I was a little nervous because I was sure my crazy hyper dogs would never let him lie on the floor and play in peace. I have been, however, super impressed with our dogs. It's like they know that we have to be careful with him. Susie watches him like a hawk, and if he cries, she immediately wants to lick him. Casey keeps his distance. If George is crying (which is alot these days), they both lie on the floor with this defeated look on their face like they don't know what to do. I tell them that often Mommy feels the same way. Needless to say, they have surprised me, and I am very proud of the way they act around George.

6 comments:

  1. 1. I love George's outfit. He looks so cute in his khaki pants.
    2. How funny that Casey is laying in his play gym. I feel certain that Sam would have ripped it to shreds. I have that same fear of my "someday" child not being able to lay on the floor due to my pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big and changing so much! SO Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pics!!! Bless the other kids little hearts....I'm glad that Susie is being an overprotective sis. Can't believe he's growing so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is getting so big! Dogs are so funny about how they react to babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for the Baby Einstein play gym. Our little girl loves this. Congrats on precious George!

    Cooper Long Ogg

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is growing so fast Gracie and just as precious as can be. I have something to send baby George. I know you are super busy, but when you get a chance email me via facebook your address. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete