Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

No News Yet!!

Well, we went to the doctor for my last weekly visit today, and I have made absolutely no progress. I was a little frustrated, and the doctor told me I might be in for a long day on Thursday. He says it's pretty normal for first time moms, so I guess I am not that worried about it. We check in Thursday morning at 6:00 am to start the induction process. Bailey will be keeping people posted via text message and phone calls. Yall say a prayer, and if it is a long day that is okay because I know the result will be totally worth it. I guess my next post will be pictures of the little guy!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Gracie.. to make you feel a little better 2 days before i went to be induced I had not dilated at all.. Once you get induced it goes by pretty fast. I had dilated 4 cm by 10 and got my epidural (best thing money can buy)!!
    After the epidural its smooth sailing from there. We will be praying for you on thursday. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gracie! so glad to find your blog! i will be thinking of you this week and hope everything goes great! can't wait to meet baby george!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there... I never made much progress beforehand, and I know how frustrating it is.

    On to a more serious question...What have you told Bailey to have waiting for you when you come home? A glass of wine or a beer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gracie. Good luck with the baby. I went from 1cm for 3 weeks and anticipating an induction to a baby 2 days after my due date. It's well worth the wait! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! so exciting! can't wait to see pictures of your little one. i'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait!!! I will be saying big prayers for all three of you! I just got home from the hospital meeting cute little Chesley. She is a DOLL! I can't wait to meet your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will be praying for you guys on Thursday. I agree with Shelley! I was induced too, and Reed was born at 2:21 pm. It actually did go pretty fast. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay, gracie! congrats and welcome to the blogging world. we'll continue to keep all of you in our prayers until little george is here safe and sound. hope everything with your delivery goes nice and smoothly! love love....caroline ridgway hogan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be thinking about you tomorrow! Can't wait to meet little George!

    ReplyDelete