Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 month checkup



Baby George is getting so big! We had our two month check up and shots on Friday, and he weighs 13.25 pounds and is 24 3/4 inches long! What a big boy! We were so surprised that he had grown so much. He got his shots and of course he cried, but thanks to all of our friends advice, he had Tylenol in his system, and he ended up doing really well. It didn't make that much difference in the rest of his day. I was proud of our little man.
On another note, I went back to work this week. It has been really hard leaving him every day, but the kids are keeping me really busy because it is exam week. They were all really sweet when I came back, asking all about George. I was glad to see most of them. ;) My mother and sister in law (Donna and Holly) are keeping him this week, and spring break is next week. So he actually won't go to the babysitter until after spring break. I am so grateful to be living close to family so we even have the option of family being able to keep him this week. I am easing back into the working world slowly. I know it will get easier with time!

2 comments:

  1. The first few weeks are so hard, but it does get easier. I am always so anxious to see Reed when I leave school. I know you'll be the same way! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gracie! He has grown so much, he is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete