Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My son the ladies' man!



Elizabeth and George"Don't worry, Cheslea, if we just smile, they will stop taking all these pictures and blinding us with flashes!"
Cute little couple!

Yesterday we made a trip up to Memphis to see Liz and sweet little Cheslea. We were both amazed at how well they cooperated for our little photo session. It was so great to see them both, and George enjoyed posing with such a pretty little lady!! You can see from the pictures. These two little ones are only a week apart, and Liz and I know they will be friends one day at MSU.

3 comments:

  1. Chesley and George do make the cutest couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so cute! Gracie, I need to meet little George! Are you going to be in Jackson anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are coming next week for my spring break. I will give you a call! I would love for you to meet George!

    ReplyDelete