Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

Me, Mary Stewart, Ashley (and little Maggie on the way), and Susannah, having fun eating crawfish!!
Mom, Dad, and George in Booneville enjoying the weather.

A cute little naked shot


Claire and George

(Cathy has some better ones on her blog but for some reason this is the only one I have.)

Sweet Mac and George posing for the camera.

Sweet little guys.

Bailey and I spent most of our spring break (well, my spring break....he was working) in Jackson. We left Monday afternoon and came home Wednesday night of last week. We had the best time because we got to visit with lots of our dear friends. We stayed with Haaga and Patrick Monday night, and I finally got to meet precious Mac Michaelson. You will see the pictures of George and him above. I had such a great time visiting with Haaga. Being there made me miss all my friends terribly! Haaga had some people over Monday night, and we got to see Cathy and sweet little Claire, who, as you can see loves babies. Her mom has nothing to worry about with her new one on the way because Claire was all about helping with and loving on George. She was so sweet. We also got to stay with my aunt and uncle while we were there, and it was so great to see them too! We ended the week with a stay in Booneville and a crawfish boil at the Rhea's Saturday night (pictures above). Overall it was a great spring break with wonderful weather. It was hard to go back today, but it always seems that the 4th nine weeks flies by so I'm hoping for that. George started the babysitter's today and did great. His mom was a little teary after the drop off....but overall we both had a pretty good Monday. I love the ladies he is staying with, so I know he's in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment