Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Red and Blue Outfit!!






I was looking through baby George's closet last week trying to find something warm for him to wear before I took him on a few errands and to Booneville for the evening when I saw this Addidas track suit that someone had given us at a shower. I had to pick up a few things at Walgreens, where my brother is a pharmacist, so I had told Jesse I was going to drop by and that I would have George. He was excited, and told me to bring him to the back so he could show him off. Jesse's only request was that I didn't dress him in something girly. So when I came upon this Ole Miss colored outfit, I thought it only fitting to dress him up and take him to see his Uncle Jesse, the only person in our family who would appreciate the little Ole Miss colored outfit. I guess it's a good thing Bailey wasn't home because I'm not sure we would have made it out of the house in this. Being the State fan that he is, George still pulled off the look, don't you think? And Uncle Jesse loved the outfit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment