Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend


















I was hoping to have some really cute pictures to post of George in his Easter church outfit, but unfortunately Bailey and I both had the stomach virus and could not make it to Easter church. George had to go stay at Bailey's mom's because we were so sick. But we were so happy that he didn't get whatever we had. (or at least he hasn't yet). But here are a few pictures I took of him prior to Easter weekend. He is getting so big and doing new things all the time. He has discovered how much fun it is to suck on his hands. He can hold his head up really well now and even sits in the bumbo chair. He laughs out loud now, and the other day he rolled over from stomach to back. I know this is the easy roll over..but Mama was still proud!!

4 comments:

  1. GO George with the rollover! He has changed so much since yall came to see us- hope we can do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how big he is. And good luck...once they see they can move, it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found your blog :). I love George's green outfit... what a big boy already rolling over :). Absolutely precious! We need to visit soon!!! I hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh he just gets bigger and bigger and cuter and cuter each time I visit your blog. George... we must meet!

    It was so great to hear your voice yesterday. I will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete