Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

George and Presley

What a difference three months makes!!







What a sweet little man!! I think he looks like Jade.

Bailey had forgotten how tiny and light they are when you first bring them home.


Bailey and I drove to Amory tonight to see little Presley Gaskin. He was so teeny and such a beautiful little boy. It's so weird to see a baby that makes George look big. It's also amazing to see what a difference three months makes in babies!! It was great to see Jason and Jade and precious little Presley!! I can't wait for these little guys to be friends one day!!

1 comment:

  1. Gracie... you look beautiful! Also, I can't believe how big George looks next to Presley. He is growing too fast. Please make him stop so I can meet him as a baby rather than a teenager.

    ReplyDelete