Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Super Bulldog Weekend

Caroline and I out in Starkvegas.
Caroline and I

Scott, Brandon, and I at the football scrimmage


again at Scott Field

Caroline, Jimbo, and Bailey enjoying the left field lounge


my baby bro
George Hays
This pic is for you, Alli....you gave him this precious donkey outfit and I'm so happy he can finally wear it...it's so fun with the little donkey tail on the back.

George's latest move...the crunch....he's working on his abs.

We went to Super Bulldog Weekend last weekend in Starkville. Bailey and I left George in West Point and went to Starkville Saturday morning. We browsed the arts festival, ate at the Grill, went to the baseball game and the football scrimmage, and then went out that night. We stayed with our friends Jimbo and Caroline. We had such a fun time. There's just something about Starkville in the springtime and the left field lounge that just makes me super happy inside!!! I've included some pics from the weekend...and of course some ones of George enjoying himself at the grandparents in West Point.






4 comments:

  1. What, no pic of the 2 of us? Just kidding. I don't want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like y'all had so much fun!!! i love super bulldog weekend...
    and george is such a doll! he is getting so big...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! I wanted to go so badly... oh well maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt had the same Donkey outfit in orange. Too cute! He is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete