Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Trip to Corinth

George with his Aunt Sara
Amanda and George


Hillary and George

LC and George

George and I took a trip to Corinth to visit Aunt Sara Beth and some other friends. Lindsey Newcomb was having a shower and engagement party, and so we got to see Amanda, LC, Lindsey, Tiffany, and Hillary. It was so fun to see these girls. We visited after Lindsey's shower at Sara's house, and then went on a shopping spree at Sara's mom's store Ginger's. If anyone is ever around this area, you should definitely make a point to go to Ginger's in Corinth. She has the greatest selection of baby stuff I have ever seen in a store. What I really love is that she has tons of boy stuff. Everywhere you go, there is always so much girl stuff, and not that much for the boys. She has a great selection for both. We had a great shopping trip, and I really enjoyed seeing my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment