Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

4 month checkup

George's Albert Pujols jersey....if ya live in this house...you have to be a Cardinals fan....George is starting early.

My little man and I, ready for a stroll on a hot day.


Pal with Carter and George...he is proud of his grandbabies!!



George, hanging out in cousin Carter's pink bed. (Just clarifying that yall don't think I have a pink bed for him!!)



matching outfits for the cousins...the first of many :)



We went for George's four month checkup and shots this week. He weighs 17 pounds and 10 oz and has gained three pounds in a month!! What a chunk! We got a good report and the green light to start rice cereal.

We have had a busy last few weeks, and that's why I haven't posted. I am not really complaining because I am about to have the whole summer off, but the last few weeks of school for a teacher are pretty crazy. I have graded papers for now fewer than two hours each night after I have gotten home from work. So not fun. But I am completely finished with them now, and I am so ready for summer!! One more week of exams and I will be completely done!!




Here are some of the latest pics of little George. We are having more fun with him everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment