Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quite possibly the greatest baby invention ever made.




The Exersaucer is the best invention in the world.  This thing can keep him occupied for very long periods of time.  He LOVES it.  I had a friend tell me that once babies are mobile, you can kiss it goodbye....so we are starting early.  Bailey and I love to watch him figure out how to play with all the little toys.  He looks so big in there because his feet touch the ground. He is learning how to maneuver and turn it around.  It is amazing to watch him discover things.  He is growing up way too fast!!  

5 comments:

  1. I commented below, too. I'm psycho. I can't believe how big and chubby George is. Makes me sad--Sam is slimming up now that he's getting taller. I miss all those rolls that George has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Beckett is 21 months and he STILL loves his exersaucer! We call it "the trap" and still use it everyday. He thinks it is a lazy boy. He has no idea he could probably get out of it. So i would keep that thing around until George decides to get out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, even though it says Deborah...this is Brittney Strong...for some reason this computer signs me in under my mom's name:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. George is getting so big!! Congrats on joing in the church. That is wonderful. I can't wait to hold that little chubby man!!

    ReplyDelete