Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

A visit from Cousin Carter

beautiful Catherine Carter Kulp
aka George's first cousin and best buddy
just threw in a cute picture of George before we went to church Sunday morning


onesie pic...George's is growing a little snug

George loves his new cuz...and his feet

I am so excited that I have a new cousin!!
Carter looks excited too. :)

The difference in four months....amazing!

Hey George, you took my bouncy seat!

wake up little one!!
Saturday night, Luke, Holly (Bailey's sister), and Carter made their way all the way across the neighborhood for a cookout at our house. I think besides her checkup, this was baby Carter's first outing, so we took lots of pictures. We are so excited for these two to grow up together.
George's first day at our church in Tupelo was this Sunday. We left him in the nursery (first time for that too). I wasn't too worried but probably did stare at the pager during church a little too much. When we went to pick him up, he was sound asleep in a swing. So I guess his and my first nursery experience was a good one.









No comments:

Post a Comment